I am weak with my own fears, but I find my strength when others are in need.
- I am strong when a child is in danger.
- I am strong when anyone is being bullied.
- I am strong when a man abuses a woman.
- I am strong when the grief-stricken need a rock to handle things that might break them.
- I am strong for those who have no strength of will.
When others are in need, I am no longer trapped within my own fears. My shell falls away, and my strength is allowed to flourish.
This post is part of the WordPress Bloganuary Challenge for 2022, where everyone participating is provided a writing prompt each day. Today’s prompt was to write about what makes me feel strong.
Leave a Reply